We are looking for an HTML5 developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Works closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions and new features.
- Responsible for integration with the services that reside on the back end.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews, to build robust applications and create prototypes quickly.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS/SCSS
- Good knowledge of one or more of client-side frameworks (such as React, Angular)
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge of using SVGs to build complex graphs.
- Extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel perfection across all browsers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
Why Big Oh Notation?
- Get to work with some of the Top Brands in the industry.
- Constantly learn from the leaders of Software industry and evolve on the job.
- Great Financial and Professional Incentives.
- Rapid Growth Opportunity.
- Setting the standard – You set the standards. You set the policies