- Design and architecture of consumer-facing popular iOS applications. Also, own a roadmap and plan to build the best experiences and innovative use cases across different platforms.
- Make technology stack choices based on careful objective evaluation and build consumer-facing multimedia applications. Work with third-party services to review and approve technical solutions.
- Define software development guidelines and best practices for the team. Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, prototype, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Create solutions on the iOS, web platforms integrated with several backend services and technologies (e.g. DRMs, Analytics tools, Ads platform)
- Develop responsive applications that meet the best practices defined by iOS
- Collaborate with product, design and other engineering teams to drive execution across all platforms while balancing short-term requirements with long-term objectives. Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 2+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
- Objective-C or Swift language proficiency along with Cocoa Touch knowledge.
- Hands-on experience working with Storyboards, constraints, and also know about different UI animations.
- Knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications, and application life cycle.
- Knowledge of MVVM or MVC Architecture
- Knowledge about Push notification services.
- Knowledge about third-party SDK integrations.
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts in Swift
- Knowledge of Protocol Oriented Design
- Strong knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Are you an app guru who can complete IOS apps 100% end to end?
- If so, can you join in 2 month?
- How we are different than others:
- Reward based system where employees get I Appreciate Tags.
- 10% Bonus on top of CTC (Quarterly).
- Flexible work timings.
Why Big Oh Notation?
- Get to work with some of the Top Brands in the industry.
- Constantly learn from the leaders of Software industry and evolve on the job.
- Great Financial and Professional Incentives.
- Rapid Growth Opportunity.
- Setting the standard – You set the standards. You set the policies