About the customer
- Bharti Airtel Ltd. is a leading global telecommunications company that was founded in 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal and operates across the USA, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, India, and SAARC regions. It is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- It is one of the largest mobile network operators globally, with over 458 million subscribers as of late 2021.
- The company provides a broad range of telecommunications services with being amongst the top 3 mobile service providers around the world (as per subscribers). It also offers digital entertainment services such as music streaming and video-on-demand through its subsidiary, Airtel XStream.
- Airtel is one of the largest companies in India with a market capitalization of over $55 billion till March 2021.
- It has won several awards and laurels for its services and revolutionary practices, including the GSMA Global Mobile Award for “Best Mobile Network Infrastructure” in 2019.